I assume things all the time. I'm not even sure "assumer" is a word. Now that I've written it, it kind of looks like a bad word. Not my intention I assure you. My best friend could probably tell you alot about my assumptions. Anyway, my last post was suppose to be a heads up kind of thing but it kind of made things complicated for some. This post will hopefully clear a few things up. O and it's going to be in the form of a list, cuz I like them. It's what I do.
1. The picture in the previous post is of toy boxes I am currently working on. My hope is that they will be completed by the end of this month.
2. I am going to include a description of the fabrics I am using along with a name and picture so you know exactly what your options are. What you see is what you get. If you do not see a fabric I have used in the past, it will most likely be used in the next round of boxes. These will not be ready until the end of August or so. I use "or so" because honestly I have no idea when I'll be able to make more.
3. The price for these are $34 each plus $6 for shipping/handling in the U.S. International shipping is available just ask! If purchased locally, add 7% tax and take off the shipping if you pick it up.
4. Also you will notice a number on each picture. This is how many will be made in each print. I've already had some requests for certain prints, so there's no guarantee unless you reserve yours asap. I'll let you know if they've been snatched up or not yet. You can always email me your top choices if you like.
5. Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
I made another assumption blunder tonight. Let me backtrack a little. Jaden asked a friend over to spend the night tonight. They both like to play guitar hero and Jaden's friend had never played rockband. He really enjoyed playing the drums while Jaden played the guitar. Paul has wanted to get an extra guitar but couldn't find one but the lady at Walmart (note: its not always wise to trust the Walmart lady. just an observation) anyway, she said we could use a guitar hero guitar for rockband. Paul had already come home from looking before he found this out. We had a bad storm and knocked the power out so he had had to come home. so. He wanted to go ahead and get one since Drew was here so I went back to the store (it's a 20 minute trip) so he wouldn't have to. Got it came home and it wouldn't work. He looked online for information and found out that it works with the xbox but not the ps3. He had already opened the game up so he wanted to take it back right away so they wouldn't think we just played the game and brought it back. He asked me for the receipt and I have it to him. Here is where my "assumption" takes place. I grabbed a receipt off the counter thinking it was the same one. He drove all the way back and found out that customer service was closed and asked for a manager. The manager had to call a bunch of people up to the front to get the ok to do it and then asked for the receipt. Yep, wrong receipt. He came home a little miffed. And I felt so bad. I would say that next time I won't make the same mistake but who knows? Hopefully someone will remember him and let us, I mean me, take it back tomorrow.