I have been working really hard this week on goals and I've come up with quite a few.
1. I have been wanting to have another Winter Sale at my home like I did last year so one of my goals last week was to set a date. This is a pretty important one. I set a date for November 8th! Now all I have to do is get prepare to have enough inventory for that sale and also create invitations, etc. etc. Sounds easy right?
2. Set a date for a Winter Sale online, and also establish what the sale will be (discounts prices, what will actual BE on sale, etc.). I still haven't decided on this one yet but it will have to be after my trunk show. Maybe mid-November so that items can be shipped in time for Christmas.
3. A daily goal of listing 6 items per day on Etsy. This one is a challenge but I've been able to do it, so far.
4. Find out when my kids elementary bizarre is and if I want to be involved. My friend Tiffany told me the forms were in so tomorrow I plan to go check it out.
5. Create a monthly newsletter to be sent out the first of every month. This is an extremely large goal for me. I am NOT really consistent so I'm hoping this will help me with that.
6. Create some shop policies. Etsy has a new feature for this and I've yet to add mine.
7. Organize a list of products that I sell for parties, shows, etc.
8. UPDATE MY BLOG site! It is in much need of updating and it's just another thing that takes up time. BUT, it still needs to be done.
9. As I was gathering my thoughts together I thought really hard about cutting my fabrics down to maybe 10-12 fabrics that would be used for one year, but I've decided to wait for the Spring for that. I just cannot afford to buy so much at this time and I have so much fabric now that needs to be used, I decided a more realistic goal would be to use the fabric I have until its gone. This is probably going to be the hardest one since I have a love affair with fabric. My concentration right now is going to be working towards paying off my debts before I make any more large purchases. So if you want to see some new fabrics from me, start buying what I've got!!
That's about it. I've got some new things in my shop that you probably haven't see before. Go check 'em out :) The headbands up there are new too.